There are different ways to earn more money from your interests; wholesale silver jewelry would be one of your choices. If you are interested in the silver jewelry, you can now think about the silver jewelry business for your own. Resale the piece of silver jewelry can make more profit than you can think if you know the place to look for your jewelry pieces. Here are some tips for you in order to find the right place for your jewelry business.
1. Check for the online shop who can offer you a reasonable price of silver jewelry. Not just only the price that you need to check but also the reputable of the wholesaler as well. Go for the website who obtain great comments from various customers. Spent your time in searching as the beginning step, it will help you a lot when you start to do place your order for a reliable wholesaler with great product price offer.
2. You need to think about your customer request whenever you want to place your order for a new collection. Choose the items according to your customer request, not just because you like it. You want to resell the piece to your customers, think about them and go for the pieces they would like.
3. Keep yourself up-to-date with a fashion trend. If you can be a first-time-seller for any jewelry styles, it will be your strong pointand the customers who know about these points will always come back to your service.
4. Use the “triple keystone pricing” in order to get your offer price to the customer. Multiple the wholesale product price by three, to cover all you cost on product prices, shipping cost and taxes, and also the consumable cost along the way of your business running.
5. Keep in touch with your jewelry wholesale, if you find the right wholesaler for you. With great connections, you will always get an up-to-date news from the wholesaler and also, a new on promotions and special deals whenever the wholesaler set up these events. Keep in touch.
6. Examine your order when all the pieces arrived to your place. If you have any problem with the products, be sure that you are contacting your wholesaler immediately and consult them for all the damages.
7. Clean your silver jewelries and keep them in a zip-closure plastic bag to prevent dust, dirt and any damage that can occur. If you keep all the pieces in their great look, you will be able to resale the pieces soon.